Friday, April 27, 2012

Cat Fundraiser Cake Pops

I made some cute kitty cake pops for a local animal rescue that was doing a cat fundraiser. Check out the rescue at http://homewardboundrescue.com/

Here is a nice pic of the hello kitty pops...I couldn't resist making these :)
 I decided to try something new with this batch of pops by making cookie pops. Hello Kitty if filled with a delicious mix of Oreo cookie and cream-cheese frosting, yum.


I also made some calico cats since my little kitty Kirara is a calico! I filled these cats with homemade chocolate chip cookies and a little frosting to keep them soft and chewy like they were fresh out of the oven. 


And here are a couple black cats...I even made some look furry.

The black cats were the classic cake pop made of homemade rich chocolate cake and frosting, so good!


So I packed up all the cat cake pops into fun boxes and wrapped then in a cute paw print ribbon.




I knew some people wouldn't know exactly what a cake pop is so I prepared a small display basket of the cat cake pops to wet peoples appetites, mmm!


I was able to bring 3 boxes of cake pops to the auction. Here they are on display, and they all went!


Thanks to Homeward Bound Rescue for letting me donate my cake pops
and to my friends Mike & Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment